lunes, enero 19, 2009

Women...


Something I found today in my inbox:


"Desire often creates paradoxical effects.


The more you want something, the more you chase after it, the more it eludes you. The more interest you show, the more you repel the object of your desire. This is because your interest is too strong - it makes people awkward, even fearful. Uncontrollable desire makes you seem weak, unworthy, pathetic.


You need to turn your back on what you want, show your contempt and disdain. This is the kind of powerful response that will drive your targets crazy. They will respond with a desire of their own, which is simply to have an effect on you - perhaps to possess you."


For the past year, I've found that this is ultimately true, unfortunately experiencing it directly.


I love my girlfriend, I know that, but I've realized that she loves me so much more that there is no comparison. The sissue here is that she is so interested in me that it, sometimes, drives me away.

I've fought hard to cointain this reaction, so that it won't show at times; but tt has becomed counter productive.


The more she wants me the more I move away.


How does one comes to terms with this?


I mean, I DO love her, but in our interaction I've found that this is not enough for me.... and when I move away a little, she comes to me in full force, wanting to spend most of her free time with me (which, by itself is not wrong), thus pushing me further away with her, what I call "neediness" OR "clinginess".


*sigh*


I'm still very confused about things between us and it puts me on edge.
What is a man to do?
I guess this situation need much more reflection than I once thought.
Peace.

4 comentarios:

Feli/Mewshie dijo...

Te dejé un mail interesante al respecto, jejeje.

Te Amo

Kitsune dijo...

Este blog cambia cada 5 minutos, wow!
:p

Anónimo dijo...

Vaya interesante texto de la situacion, pero que podemos decir hacer que una relacion exista es muy duro hacerla funcionar.

Feli/Mewshie dijo...

Creo que lo que quiso decir es que una relación, como todo en la vida, requiere de las ganas y las energías que las partes involucradas quieran poner en ello.