lunes, agosto 09, 2010

A whole new saga

I was, minding my own business when an Idea struck me – quite hard, actually.

And now I’m creating a whole new saga, one that has nothing to do with my previous book ‘Gaia’s Lovers’.

Now a group of friends and I are looking for every bit and scrap of information, myths and facts we can to enrich the tale.

To tell you the truth, it has been long since I felt such a powerful drive to write, to drag the story – alive and kicking – out of my subconscious (or super-conscious, according to some idealists), and place it on paper; nor did I have ever felt the pleasure I feel when I sit in front of the computer and re-write everything I’ve got on paper.

This Tale will be a sledgehammer of epic proportions!

So far the story has only 25 pages (in the PC), and I can already feel it growing up into a monster.

There is yet a lot to tell, and I’ve found myself scratching and erasing my agenda to make time out of ‘no-time’.

A whole new epic is beginning now, with new characters, new senses and many, many new adventures.

Be prepared, ladies and gentlemen, because the Traveler’s Saga is coming. And there is no force – of nature or otherwise – that can stop it.

I shall be posting the preview of the first book on www.fictionpress.net shortly. And don’t worry, I’ll let you know when it hits the net, so you can read it and, hopefully, give out some pointers.

Farewell travelers, I’ll see you on the next surge!

No hay comentarios: